If you are a club officer (especially treasurers) this post is for you! This is a friendly reminder that your club members need to submit its dues to Toastmasters International by April 1st for the payments to be considered on-time for the next 6-month dues cycle.
On-time payment of membership dues for a minimum of 8 members (at least three of whom must be renewing members) before the deadlines of Oct 1st (or April 1st) is required for your club to achieve Distinguished Club Program (DCP) Goal #10a. This also makes sure your club and competitors are in good-standing for Area, Division, and District Contests.
HOW TO RENEW MEMBERS ON TOASTMASTERS.ORG:
Is this your first time as an officer and you are not sure how to renew memberships using a credit card or the club debit card? Fear not. We provide step-by-step instructions to walk you through the process of renewing your current members (or even yourself) on club central. All officers have access to the online renewal features on Toastmasters.org. Please note that your club may have other processes for collecting local club dues (optional and depends on your club), which are not covered here.
1. Go to toastmasters.org and log in to your account.
2. This will open to a Log In page. Use the username and password you have for Toastmasters.org. If you have never logged in or you forgot you password – click the Forgot Password link.
3. Click on the Leadership Central Tab
4. Click on “Club Central” on the menu that opens below the Leadership Central tab.
5. Click on the Club which you are doing the membership renewal for. If you are only in one club you will just select that club or go to step 6.
6. Click “Submit Payment” in the Club Membership section to do a payment for yourself of an existing member of the club.
7. This screen will show all the members that have not paid their renewals. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the member(s) you will be renewing.
8. The member(s) you added to the cart will show up in the Membership Cart at the bottom of the screen. Once you have added all the members you wish to add, you can click the “Continue to payment information” button.
9. This will open to a “Submit Payment” screen. Scroll down to enter in credit card or debit card payment information. Then click the submit payment button.
10. You will see a final screen that an order has been placed. An email receipt will also be sent to the member’s email address.
Once you have completed these steps, your payment is complete for those members. Hooray!