Here are resources on how to conduct a Toastmasters Meeting Online including a sample meeting.
- Conducting an Online Meeting using Zoom (from District 98)
- How to assign an alternative host in Zoom
- District 2 Online Meeting Guide
- Resources for Online Meetings
- Form 8044: Online Meeting Basics
- Form 8025: Online Meeting Agenda
Here is an actual online club meeting posted by a TM club in Kuwait. You might not have time to watch a 1 hr 35 min video, but it does serve as evidence that it can be done! PLEASE NOTE the first 20 minutes are hard to watch because that whole time was spent working out kinks. The meeting was limited to 3 speakers and 3 evaluators. No table topics. There were many little glitches along the way. But the group of about 17 TM’s made it work.